活動， 舉辦武術競賽，表演 等。
執行委員會成員如下： 主席, 副主席, 義務祕書, 義務司庫, 另有其他各
執行委員會可推薦熱心會務之會員為本會會長或副會長, 副主席, 或各部
本會卸任之會長, 副會長,主席, 副主席, 可聘任為應屆榮譽會長. (豁免年
會長, 副會長,或主席, 副主席,曾經連任3屆者而卸任,可聘任為永遠榮譽
會長. (豁免年費, 贊助随意.)
主席, 年費 8,000え
會長, 年費 6,000え
會址：九龍，長沙灣，永康街42號，義德工厰大厦，10字樓，B室。 TEL: 27772161
Adress : Room B, 10th Floor, Yee Tak Factory Building, 42 Wing Hong Street, Cheung Sha Wan, Kowloon,Hong Kong. TEL: 27772161
http://www.snkungfu.com e-mail: email@example.com
HONG KONG SOUTHERN AND NORTHERN MARTIAL ARTS ASSOCIATION
The Hong Kong Southern and Northern Martial Arts Association was Formed by the union of Worldwide Martial Arts, Lion Dancing, and Dragon Dancing Associations.
The purpose and goal of the Association is, to enhance the development of Martial Arts all around the world, and contribute as much as possible towards the keeping of Reputations towards the Martial Arts, and their Traditions and Professionalism.
The Association Organizes and conducts various Martial Art based activities around the world on a regular basis, there are numerous regular meetings with the Association’s committee members concerning Martial Arts Events, Martial Arts Exchanges, Training courses and seminars, Demonstrations, shows and performances from all over, including but not limited to Martial Arts, Performing Arts, Dramatic Arts and Academic groups and Associations. Our Association also makes numerous regular contributions to local charities and is engaged in regular volunteer and charity work for the poor and needy.
The Hong Kong Southern and Northern Martial Arts Association consists of members from all over the world and from all walks of life…but most of our current members come from the following fields; Kung-Fu and Martial Arts Backgrounds, Dramatic/Artistic and Academic Groups, Medical Professions, Entertainment Industry, And various Athletic and Sports Organizations to name but a few….We constantly strive to maintain and improve our reputation amongst these Groups, Organizations and Associations as a Multi-cultured Association of Professionalism, Tradition, Knowledge and Friendliness..
We welcome anyone and everyone with open arms to join as a member in our Association, the choice is yours, you can choose to become an Ordinary Member ( at HKD $100 per year ) or alternatively you can become a Permanent Member ( at HKD $ 500 one-time payment only ).
As a Permanent Member you will receive the following rights:-
- You may be recruited to become an Executive Committee Member
- Priority entry/participation in upcoming activities, performances, events and competitions.
- When producing your Permanent Members Card of our Association you will be entitled to discounts on Chiropractor, therapy and medical treatments. At participating clinics
- When producing your Permanent Members Card or our Association you will be entitled to discount on Martial Arts and Sports Equipment and participating outlets.
- Our Association can help you arrange/conduct special events etc
Obligations of a Permanent Member
- A Permanent Member must obey all the Rules, Regulations and Codes of Practice as laid down by the Association.
- A Permanent Member must exercise self-discipline at all times, and carry out all duties requested of them by Senior Committee Members in an orderly, responsible and prompt manner. And to conduct themselves in a respectful manner towards the Association and its other members at all times.
When filling in the application form, it is requested, that you fill in the name of any current member who you know, and who can be used as a character reference for you, as this will hasten your application and shorten the time needed for Approval by the Executive Committee Members. Upon confirmation of Approval of Application by the Committee, the Applicant may pay the Membership Fee required, upon receipt of this payment; the applicant will immediately become a member of the Association.
The Association reserves the right to temporarily or Permanently Terminate any membership deemed necessary due to the conduct, attitude and behavior of the member in question. The necessary actions by the Executive Committee will be determined by the results of the internal investigation and trial of the member and allegations/accusations in question. This will be followed by the Panel of Executive Committee members voting on the results. The winning vote in any decision will be of a Ratio of ( 2 – 1 ) in favor.
Below are some examples of actions that would be deemed as inappropriate enough to warrant an investigation into a members conduct and future membership status.
- Any Member who conducts themselves in a manner that is against the codes of conduct as is laid down by the Associations guidelines.
- Any Member who allegedly commits a criminal offence and upon conviction reflects badly on our Association.
- Any Member who willingly and willfully embarks on actions that could/would undermine and deteriorate our Associations Reputation
- Any Misconduct towards other members of our or any other Association we are involved with at any time.
Executive Committee Members can be disqualified from their positions under the following circumstances;-
- After a Medical Examination they are deemed to be mentally or physically impaired to such a degree as to be unable to carry out their duties and responsibilities as Executive Committee Members.
- They formally submit their resignation from the position in writing.
The Executive Committee Members consist of the following: – Chairman, Vice-Chairman, Volunteer-secretary, and Volunteer-Financial Controller, Volunteer-Clerk, and other Committee Members.
In order to reach any verdict on any decision and therefore reach a conclusion on the issues at hand, every Committee Member must Vote either for or against the decisions by raising their hand in the air. In the event of an even number of votes, the Chairman himself has the final and deciding vote.
RIGHTS / OBLIGATIONS OF EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEMBERS:
The committee is to be in-charge of the daily routines and general operation of the Association.
- The length of service for each committee member is 3 years, after which each member can sign up for another 3 years of service if they so wish to.
- The Chairman and Vice-Chairman Position’s can be nominated by a decisions reached by the other Executive committee members.
- All positions on the Executive Committee are Voluntary.
- After a certain period of continuous service to the Association members can be nominated for the position of Honorable Representatives of the Association (with the annual fee being waived).
- After a continuous service of a period of not less than 9 years certain members will automatically be promoted to the position of Honorable Permanent Representatives of the Association.
The Role of the Chairman is to Act for/and on behalf of the Association and its members, to lead and give guidance wherever and whenever it is necessary.
According to the binding code of conduct of the Association, the Chairman must validate all and every document personally with his signature.
The Role of the Vice-Chairman is to assist the Chairman whenever and wherever is necessary so as to enable the Chairman to carry out his duties and responsibilities to the Association and its members, to his fullest ability. Upon the Absence of the Chairman the Vice-Chairman will be responsible to act on his behalf, on any and every issue to do with the operation of the Association during the Chairman’s absence.
The Role of the Chief Secretary is to execute and manage all commands and tasks given to them by the Chairman or in his absence the Vice-Chairman. The Chief Secretary is to keep and maintain all documents connected with the Association such as Contracts, Application Forms, other Forms, Meeting minutes, etc
The Role of the financial Controller is keep and maintain all records and documents of financial transactions of any kind such as cheques, cash receipts , bank transfers etc, and file all of the information into the ledger accounts..
All money received must be deposited directly into the Associations bank account. This will be monitored and controlled be the financial controller, who will keep and maintain monthly bank account statements.
The Cash Float in the Association is no more than HKD$500 at any one time.
All cheques should be crossed and signed by the Chairman and counter-signed by the Secretary and Financial Controller respectively
Any payments made of HKD$1000 or above must meet with the confirmed approval of the Executive Committee.
If necessary our Committee can raise the funds needed, if and when is necessary
SOURCE OF FUNDS:
ANNUAL FEES: HKD$
1. Chairman $8,000
2. President $6,000
3. Vice-Chairman $2,000
4. Vice-President $1,500
5.Committee Member $ 200
6.Permanent Honorable President $5,000
7.over-sea permanent membership $1,000
TUITION AND COURSE FEES / TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Tuition Fees; Tutor/Trainer/Coach/Instructor decides individually on their tuition fees for each lesson ( so-called surplus funds ) this will then be discussed by the Executive Committee who will then make a decision on whether it is an agreeable and fair fee for the students to pay.
Ratio of surplus funds: 70% goes to the Tutor/Trainer/Coach/Instructor while 30% goes to the Association.
All students must be registered members of the Association before Tuition commences.
Unless under special consent and/or approval all Tutors/Trainers/Coaches/instructors and Trainees/Students are not allowed to participate in any other Martial Arts courses outside of the Association.
ASSOCIATION ADDRESS AND HEADQUATERS:
Room B, 10th Floor, Yee Tak Factory Building, 42 Wing Hong Street, Cheung Sha Wan, Kowloon,Hong Kong.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org